View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 04:42 PM   #16
timiville
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: User Pass Coverage Slider doesn't work

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleCard
Well there are issues no doubt. I can't speak for everyone but I've found that Intentional Grounding set at 0 caused the CPU QB to make quicker choices...basically the opposite of what you're finding.

I tested this over a 10 game span CPU vs. CPU and another 10 game span with me playing the CPU...the quicker I could get the to QB the quicker the QB made a decision.

This is why we end up chasing placebo effects and running circles around these sliders. They're so messed up no one can figure it out.

For all I/we know its some other combination of things but when I test sliders at 0/100 I do it with everything else set to 50
I thought that was the case also, but there are other aspects which weigh into that.

I also only play on cpu vs cpu. It allows me to get a PURE set, minus human corruption.

I'll have to look up my settings from last night when I achieved just about the best game we can on Madden until the unnecessarily high pass catching is fixed. The accuracy isn't the problem as much as the receivers and backs catch just about EVERYTHING.

Begin thinking of the sliders with different labels when possible.

Another thing, I noticed that quarterbacks have plenty of incompletions when you apply the proper pressure. Aaron Rodgers started out 1-8 last night in my game. The Chiefs pass rush had him on the run from the jump.