View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 05:25 PM   #105
Kramer5150
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: JoshC1977's AP Slider Set (based on NCAA 14 OS Slider Set)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rookiesensation
Got another half in with your sliders but saw a few new problems arise with sacks and CPU pass % locker got to be just a tad to accurate for my liking and then I had 4 sacks to the computers 1 for the half so another issue but other than that no complaints and really good gameplay I love what I'm seeing
OK....this is what I was looking for,thank you very much. When the sack numbers were low to none,the pass reaction slider was low with high int's.

So the balancing act is going to be between the pass reaction slider and ints,I don't want to lose the low sack numbers,but you thought the CPU passing was a bit to good right?

I'm wondering if 5-6 would work better for CPU % percentages,but also here,we don't want the CPU to lose the ability to sustain drives .

One other thing I've been thinking about....if the CPU is able to establish a run game,they will stick with it until it seems the user can stop it consistently...now obviously it's just a guess,but something to think about I guess.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert

Last edited by Kramer5150; 09-02-2014 at 05:31 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove