View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 07:15 PM   #109
Kramer5150
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: JoshC1977's AP Slider Set (based on NCAA 14 OS Slider Set)

Quote:
Originally Posted by therizing02
I've tried PBK at 0 and 100. No difference. If the receivers are covered it will more than likely be a sack. I get between 5 and 10 sacks per game regardless of the setting mainly because I cover the buzz zones myself.
100% disagree....when I had CPU PBL at 0 and hum pass reaction at 20 and int's at 80,I had 0 sacks against the Browns,and it wasn't from a lack of trying.

As soon as I raised hum pass reaction up to what BlueNinja's the sacks returned...I have also seen better blocking @0 for the cpu as in picking up a blitzing LB (which I play)...more double team blocks and holding blocks longer.

Also the user Rookiesensation (who has been helping me test these) also noticed the drop in sacks,saying he only had 1,and the only way he got that was with an all out blitz.

So with that being said....I firmly believe that there is a correlation between,PBL,User pass reaction and Int's....and I am determined to find it as I feel I'm real close at the moment.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert