View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 04:27 PM   #4
kpkpkp
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Any sliders reversed this year? Is Tackle still tied to FG power?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
I haven't noticed any reversed sliders this year, and that's after testing with Armor & Sword's sliders for a while. I have my tackling lower than his, and it doesn't affect FG power like it did in M25.
Thanks, so far nothing has popped out as reversed to me. However I have played very few games, and I have not adjusted ANY sliders for the CPU pass defense yet... so it just means I personally haven't found anything.

I did lower CPU tackle and didn't notice their FG being weaker, however I only lowered it to 45 for fear of weak FG's, so it's good it doesn't affect FG power this year, it means I can lower it more if I want.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
I beg to differ. I'm doing all my testing in CFM and I think for sure with CPU pass react at 5 you see better coverage than at 50. Also I'm trying to get the CPU to have a pass rush so I keep going lower on pass block but it seems to almost be giving me even more time. I'll let you know once I have confirmed this theory or not.
Interesting. Tell me what you discover.

I noticed Charter had his sliders set and said he thought Human Pass Coverage was reversed, but I notice he changed it back in his most recent version and deleted his not on it being reversed (which would suggest he no longer feels it's reversed)