Old 09-06-2014, 02:19 AM   #65
RonMexico1992
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Same old issues again

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantBlue76
^^^ translates to, "I know madden is not nearly as good as I'd hoped, but in order to convince myself it is better than it is, I need everyone else to agree with me, otherwise I won't be able to enjoy it - therefore, I will find ways to slander their posts in order to make myself feel better about the game".

See what I did there? lol. We can all play this game sir. If you enjoy madden, that is a good thing, there is no reason for you to care what anyone in this thread has said. If you disagree and want to share your opinion on why - that is also very welcomed. However, simply stating that everyone who does not share your view is because they want to play 2k is both annoying and silly. Everyone wants to enjoy madden. Some do and some don't ACTUALLY enjoy it. These are friendly opinions on why, there is no reason to make silly assumptions which you are not informed enough to make.

Like I said, nothing wrong with disagreeing with the points made here, let's just not start this game vs. game thing when it isn't really relevant.
thanks. appreciate it.
Advertisements - Register to remove