Old 09-08-2014, 06:51 PM   #6
LinkU28
Rookie

LinkU28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: down field

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsFan1113
I went a different way and seems to be working IMO of course, I have CPU accuracy at 70....wr catch at 35.....IG at 99.....I've gone from avg 8-12 sacks per game 15 min qrters to an avg of 4....last night I played a game for the first time ever with 0 sacks.....depending on the qb they finish anywhere from 51-68 percent and I've seen them take shots down the field around 2-3 times a game, now they do get about 5 drops a game (a few times with only 1 or 2) but I'll take that over 70-80 % with 8 sacks, this is all on all pro and the day one roster not the updated one and not with the traits for qbs adjusted, and I have not downloaded the tuner, I usually don't post my sliders but if anyone would be interested let me know, this is only on normal speed, I haven't tested on slow or very slow
I'd be interested in seeing your sliders. I've been playing with armor & swords. I've enjoyed them some but I just haven't found the right set for sacks. I have double the amount of sacks that any other team has in my CFM. Funny thing is that I've only caused 3 turnovers in 8 games. Even without causing turnovers I've only had 3 close games, cuz the CPU offense just doesn't sustain drives. I am the Steelers who have a very average defense.

CPU ACC at 70 may just be radical enough to work since most slider sets have it so low.