View Single Post
Old 09-08-2014, 08:20 PM   #13
BL8001
MVP

BL8001's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Speed Threshold Question

I am not sure EA could ever code this right and maybe certainly not with the current engine...but...

Watching so many games yesterday it would be great if EA could vary the effort play to play.

What I mean is every play in madden everyone goes just about the same speed the entire play.

But for instance in that falcons game yesterday twice it appeared like the ball carrier was shot out of a cannon and the D just wasn't ready for it.

You never see that in madden ever. I don't need some silly over powered speed burst but sometimes a player hits the hole and makes a move in real life and he is gone.

You take someone like JJ Watt who has a non stop motor and his speed should never change. But some 3rd Rolb should def take a play off here and there.

But now we are getting into a motor rating which won't work right either.

I feel this same thing though when I am watching the Fifa 15 preview vids, it looks like everyone is running the same speed always. It just doesn't look right.

This is what the speed threshold slider should address. Instead I am not really sure I see it working in any way.