View Single Post
Old 09-09-2014, 12:08 AM   #972
A_Quiet_Pro
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

Ok, I've been on here recently talking about how Madden's coded for CPU A.I. advantage? Well, perfect examples right here. Special Teams blocking, yes we've been asking for a fix for years.. but I just saw how different it really is for the CPU and user. The CPU A.I. DEFINITELY has better blocking, and more sustainable blocking on KO's and Punts. ALSO, a complaint for a long time, talking about flat footed DB's not chasing the CPU QB when he scrambles.... well, tonight I put in my 2nd string QB, (a little more mobile), and when I tried to scramble? BOOM I mean IMMEDIATELY the CPU A.I. rushed him and didn't let him get anywhere. I'm serious about this. It takes 3-4 seconds to get your guys to rush a CPU QB when he scrambles.. but the CPU A.I. rushes your QB the INSTANT you press R2. It's crazy. (But honestly, I've noticed even when running the ball when you press R2, the defense seems to shed their blocks and rush the RB too so maybe it's just coded that when you try and sprint, the CPU can get you easier; kinda dumb, but whatevs).

Last edited by A_Quiet_Pro; 09-09-2014 at 12:12 AM.