Home

Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-08-2014, 08:10 PM   #969
MVP

BL8001's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

I sure wish there was a game day feature with live rosters.

I am getting ready to fire up madden with this Lions v. Giants matchup and just wish it was the way it is in other games with both of tonight's games "spotlighted".

And yeah...if only penalties worked...

I am having a pretty fun time with this game and feel like it's one of the best maddens. Always the hope of a patch tightening things up.
Old 09-08-2014, 09:17 PM   #970
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL8001
After watching redzone all day yesterday Donnie Moore needs to lower all defensive players (minus the stars) tackle by 20 at least.

The amount of times I saw defenders go for the strip instead of wrapping up was crazy.

That and the abundance of hopeless arm tackles.
Every coaches dream for their defensive backs to tackle like they do in Madden, all of them hit like Ray Lewis, lol.
Old 09-08-2014, 09:38 PM   #971
Rookie

slick1ru2's Arena

OVR: 4

I got the PS3 version not realizing it was missing a lot of the new features. So I traded an iPod touch, PS3 and my PS3 copy of Madden 15 in for a PS4 and the PS4 version. Glad I did. I seem to notice something new every day. You can import your PS3 MUT team too, but not the coins and contracts. I have an iPad so the coaches glass is just info overload for now but I might make it help in online games to analyze my opponents. Worse part, IMO, is lack of penalties and adjustments don't seem to impact them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2014, 12:08 AM   #972
Banned

Ok, I've been on here recently talking about how Madden's coded for CPU A.I. advantage? Well, perfect examples right here. Special Teams blocking, yes we've been asking for a fix for years.. but I just saw how different it really is for the CPU and user. The CPU A.I. DEFINITELY has better blocking, and more sustainable blocking on KO's and Punts. ALSO, a complaint for a long time, talking about flat footed DB's not chasing the CPU QB when he scrambles.... well, tonight I put in my 2nd string QB, (a little more mobile), and when I tried to scramble? BOOM I mean IMMEDIATELY the CPU A.I. rushed him and didn't let him get anywhere. I'm serious about this. It takes 3-4 seconds to get your guys to rush a CPU QB when he scrambles.. but the CPU A.I. rushes your QB the INSTANT you press R2. It's crazy. (But honestly, I've noticed even when running the ball when you press R2, the defense seems to shed their blocks and rush the RB too so maybe it's just coded that when you try and sprint, the CPU can get you easier; kinda dumb, but whatevs).

Last edited by A_Quiet_Pro; 09-09-2014 at 12:12 AM.
Old 09-09-2014, 06:08 AM   #973
Banned

I dont get the kicking meter, seems like as long as you stay in the green the ball will go strait. For example if I push to the left or right but remain in the green the ball just goes strait, which is kinda pointless to me.
Old 09-09-2014, 08:39 AM   #974
OS Brew Connoisseur

Motown's Arena

OVR: 41

Did Chicago go to field turf? I played 4 12 min qtrs, & not a spec of dirt or grass stain on unis...either team. looked like a layer or lighting bug (issue). maybe.
Old 09-09-2014, 04:27 PM   #975

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

So had something kinda cool happen to me. I was playing a game of Madden I think it was Friday and it froze on me after a TD. Game froze and locked up couldnt do anything. So I exited out the game and turned the system off. Well today I finally booted the game back up and what do you know it created a save point after the TD and I resumed the game. I know this feature exist in Madden and within the Xbox One but I just didnt expect it after the game froze up on me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2014, 04:45 PM   #976
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratedmoney
So had something kinda cool happen to me. I was playing a game of Madden I think it was Friday and it froze on me after a TD. Game froze and locked up couldnt do anything. So I exited out the game and turned the system off. Well today I finally booted the game back up and what do you know it created a save point after the TD and I resumed the game. I know this feature exist in Madden and within the Xbox One but I just didnt expect it after the game froze up on me.
yeah, if you ever had to leave a game of madden, and you shut down in progress, it'll do the same thing as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »