Old 09-09-2014, 03:42 PM   #1124
Shon 23
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMO
Its already been stated that penalties are not working this year, why are we still complaining about it.

Ill re-phrase that, penalties that you cant control are not working correctly (Holding, DPI, OPI, Clipping). Face-mask and Roughing the passer are the same overpowered penalty at the correct setting.

Lets also remember none of the PI's worked last year or the year before either. All that's changed this year is they removed holding and clipping to work on more interactions between the O-Line and D-Line, yup its terrible but it is what it is. Hopefully next year they work on it but from interviews I read, they are saying its very difficult to get penalties now a days in the games since they work on "flawless" animations now.
I agree with you on this, as it has already been evident some penalties still do not work, and holding isn't really working at all either.

I have seen clipping penalties called at 52 though, and I've increased it a small amount. Then again, it could not be as sensitive as it was in M25 and maybe it still won't be called that much more after moving it up, but I'll find out tonight after some games, and after having increased it.