View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 01:30 AM   #988
canes21
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedExPope
Is it just me, or are jump balls/fades simply INTs waiting to happen? Especially in the end zone. I don't know if its because I'm not user catching correctly (though I've been doing it since I started playing Madden, so unless something is drastically different I don't think it's my user catching), or if its because the game mechanics simply don't work. I read in the Gamespot review that WRs don't do a good job fighting for balls - that has certainly been my experience, too. And the balls are never incomplete. They always either result in an INT, or in rare cases, TDs/drops. Never gets batted away or anything. It's like streak routes are completely useless - the WR is never going to get in front of the DB no matter how good he is, and you just get picked off if you try anyway.

Also: Joe Flacco the last 2 years has to be THE worst Madden AI QB ever. He's simply atrocious whenever I play against him. Sitting, waiting to get sacked, throwing awful passes and just plain making bad decisions.
Jump balls have been hit or miss with me. Way more miss though. As for streaks, I've probably hit more than I've missed on those. I am using the Redskins with Desean Jackson though. But I pretty much can hit those at will.

― Plato