View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 04:00 PM   #188
aholbert32
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: NBA Live 15 Gameplay Videos (Instagram)

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
So who determines where that line is though? Sure we can agree that this option should be no where near a videogame. My point again is what if somebody disagrees with both of us and would love to play this motionless game(for some ungodly reason)? What makes you or me the authority on where that line should be? The fair opinion should be the exact one I share of sliders. I don't care if it's in so long as it doesn't set back the "SIM" style of play that the Live team continues to tell me they are trying to create. Personally I have no use for anything outside of the best possible simulation a game developer can deliver.

It's funny because even though we debating each other we really again only share a very small difference of opinion. I just think you misunderstood my point(as initially I may not have expressed myself well enough) and have taken a defense stance on points I'm not trying to argue against. I'm ok with the principles of sliders and I think this whole option to turn off motion is a waste of any amount of development time.
No thats not it at all. Your point has evolved as the conversation has gone on. This was your original post about sliders:

"I don't know why on a new gen system in 2014 why we would need sliders in the 1st place."

Then you spent 4 more posts trying to defend that point.

Now its "The game should be use stats to be Sim at default but give people sliders if they want to tweak the game".

Its not a misunderstanding....your position changed slightly.

I'm not gonna discuss the offball motion anymore because I've stated several times that there is a difference between tweaking a fundamental aspect of the game and completely eliminating it. Might as well give people the option to turn off dribbling.