Old 09-13-2014, 05:26 AM   #37
rushinplayallgame
Rookie

rushinplayallgame's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The most important 2 sliders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises
That sounds interesting. What about 0 reaction with 100 pass coverage? I think low reaction would be good has I find that with reaction at default is to fast but I wore that if you have it at 0 that they may never react at all. So I wore that with reaction at 0 and pass coverage 100 that players may only have a space form the CB but that the CB may make no attept to close the small space.
It needs a positive value, low reaction is good, thats what this topic is about. Set anything at 0 and the game completely brakes, same for 100. I found my old stat line from that game (i screenshot them all) and my 99 overall QB had a 40% completion percentage that was pass defense reaction at 1 and pass coverage at 99. With it set to 2 and 85 (for the cpu) I have better games, a realistic pass completion percentage. I don't lead the league in passing yards because that isn't my game, I have jamaal charles, I should probably try the sliders with differnent teams but I don't feel like it (this is why i say to alter them for your franchise, it's simply not possible to create perfect universal sliders). I have a perfect range for where each slider should be, maybe I will just make a video so I can show as well.

edit- the sliders aren't meant to give you the same game every time. basically.

Last edited by rushinplayallgame; 09-13-2014 at 05:38 AM.