View Single Post
Old 09-13-2014, 05:34 AM   #215
GordoJ
Rookie

GordoJ's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
That is an interesting game Gordo. You can see I lost to the Eagles tonight, and they were 3-1 coming into that game. That one lost they had actually came in week one versus the Jags. So, I guess any given Sunday.

I don't think the Jags should win many games (especially against the Packers) with Chad Henne at QB, but I have played against the Jags with Bortles in, and Toby Gerhart was pretty good at shedding tackles and trucking defenders from time to time, basically grinding out yards. Bortles also did well in the passing game, getting the ball to rookies Marquise Lee and Allen Robinson enough to sustain some drives. I blame my weak secondary though. lol..

I also got to play against Matt Flynn in my 2nd pre-season game, against my backups of course, and he threw 2 costly picks in that game as well. Though before the starters came out Rodgers and Lacy (not as well as AP and McCoy did against my starters however) were doing very well, with a nice mix of pass and run plays for the Packers. In the end, I won that pre-season game with the Rams backups (my backups in the secondary are horrible though), where I just think my depth won out over their depth.

Anyhow, thanks for posting up a box score. I like seeing them.

Thanks Quinn, I'm really enjoying the sliders honestly. Easily the best I've used so far.
But I'm probably going to try at least 2-3 more games before starting up a CFM with them.

I'll be sure to post back stats and discuss the highlights (and lowlights) of the future games.
Thanks again, Quinn!
Kentucky Wildcats
Ohio State Buckeyes
Advertisements - Register to remove