View Single Post
Old 09-13-2014, 09:28 PM   #32
Da_Czar
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (Outc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blues rocker
no excuse...it's basic collision physics - it should be easy enough to implement by now - especially in next gen...it shouldn't be that hard to stop a ball from passing through a human being in the year 2014.

besides..if you can pass right through defenders' bodies, then what's the consequence for making bad passes. the passing lane wasn't there...it should have bounced off the defender and ended up a turnover..instead, he got a score off of a bad pass. if physics aren't a factor, decision making can't be a factor either.
Blues this is a tuff nut to crack. To stringent and you get all the complaints we had a few years ago with the ball bouncing off feet and hands elbows etc. So there is always in this game some type of trade off.

I played with it all the way on once... It twernt pretty fam. LOL You don't want it on all the time in 2K just yet. I digress though since that is not my area but my thoughts were similar to yours until I sent wit me own eyes. That said it can always be tuned better but when you do sometimes something else you didn't think of get's worse and you have to tune it right back where it was.

I'm sure someone will get it right one day.
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B