Old 09-16-2014, 11:35 AM   #77
booker21
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: kchuskey's ALL PRO Sliders FINAL**Pure Gold**

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
Gave this set a shot last night after reading thru the whole thread and lets just say they didnt work well for me.
i am trying to get away from being able to run the ball down the CPU's throat and to be able to sack the CPU QB every 3rd pass play and i just saw more of the same with this set.
i had been using armor's set and like i said i just crushed the CPU running the ball with his set.
With that being said i really like how these looked so i gave them a try in my Bengals season in week 3 vs the Titans.\
I won 37-13, i scored on every possision except one. On that possision i threw a pick 6 for the CPU's only TD.
Gio ran for 210 yards on 22 carries and my backup Hill ran for 88 yards on 14 carries. The holes to run thru were just incredible, it was way too easy to just run the ball up the middle.
On defense i held the Titans to 114 years of offense and i had 7 sacks. Keep in mind i always use the MLB and never switch players, once the ball is snapped i do whatever the defensive play tells me to do.
i think i am now going to try the same settings but on all madden.
I think you should try all madden instead. ALso keep in mind that no sliders will fix the QB Sacks issue. Some QB get sacked more easly than others and EA is looking at it.