View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 02:06 PM   #102
SECElit3
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Childplease21
Hey Man, forgive me but I've only read half your thread and I'm liking what I see so far. On saying that I am total Newb to the FBG ratings and never used them before so please forgive my question if the seem stupid to you. (also my question are CFM based)

1. do I have to manually input these rosters or can I download them?

2. Am i doing it for every team or can I do one team at a time? (basicly in a nut shell How do I do it?)

3. how is the game play on 3rd and 4th years of CFM? and do drafting the rookies affect anything??

again, sorry if my question seem stupid, but I'm dieing to try good sliders

Thanks
Gc

No problem. FBGratings.com is a website that has its own scale for rating players in football video games. The rating scale they use is much more true to life because of how they get their data. These ratings, simply put, change the game play, and bring the experience in Madden much closer to simulation than do Donnie Moore's ratings.

That said, if you are PS4, you are in luck, because I have a project going right now to re-rate every player according to the website as well as provide accurate week 1 depth charts. The XBOX guys have one going as well, but I have no clue how far along they are. Ours will be finished in a few weeks. No ETA as of yet. You are more than welcome to experiment with the work that has been done. As of last night there were 6 teams complete, with another completed today. The roster with the 6 teams complete is on the share under my PSN ID SECELITE3 and the name SECELit3FBG