View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 03:04 PM   #820
mkharsh33
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG80
Were these based off your rosters or default 2K's?

Sent from Nawlins.
I have 20 years' worth of Classic Hardwood files - complete seasons starting with the 84-85 season. I use the set on page 1 / post 1 for ALL of the roster sets I have. Most of them were created by PortlandBlazer and myself, with a couple other solid contributers. We all pretty much used the same method of roster editing/creating, so there's no need to make any adjustments. You can see I've provided all information on that page 1 post. I follow the current NBA and still enjoy watching it, but don't have much desire to play with current rosters. I'm 42, so I'm an 80's child when the NBA was really busting out with outstanding basketball. From 84-85 to 94-95 was the golden era of the greatest basketball ever played. The NBA is kinda recapturing that, only the fact that the positions seem useless (points, wings, and bigs is the terminology) and a lack of low-post play that I loved to watch. But these sliders have been tweaked to death - literally hundreds and hundreds of games played to get them to where they are. NBA 2K11 is my favorite all-time video game.