View Single Post
Old 09-19-2014, 09:34 AM   #170
heelphreak
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders

Is anybody finding human pass defense too effective?

I'm totally loving this set. I started a Bears CFM and have played 2 games. Both have been wildly different, with the exception of the CPU passing being very anemic. I was facing Buffalo and San Fran. Of course, SF ran wild on me to the tune of 260yds, with two runs over 40 yds.

Beat the Bills 29-7 and lost to SF 13-20. Amazingly, sacks have not been too crazy. I had 5 against Buffalo and 1 against SF. 46ers gutted me running the ball in the first half and jumped to a 13-0 lead. Late in the 2nd i broke Gore's arm and starting selling out on run commit. Still ended up giving up a 40 yard run to his backup but they didn't score on that drive.

Gameplay is challenging and rewarding. I'm not going to tweak passing d just yet. I want to play at least 5 games.

I have made a couple small tweaks. I have injuries at 54 and fatigue at 65 using Aarron's latest auto subs. I have fumble at 30 for human and 35 for CPU. I've seen 2 fumbles in two games for the CPU. They recovered one. At 30 for human i have to be careful about covering the ball catching passes over the middle and on certain run plays. Just an added dimension i enjoy.

Raising the injuries bit me early as Cutler got his collar bone broken by Willis on a blitz in the 2nd quarter. Fortunately i signed Kevin Kolb in the preseason and he went 13-17 1-1 the rest of the way. I had the ball driving with under 2:00 going for the tie and threw a pick.

I look forward to playing a team with a great passing attack to find out if i need to tweak that at all. SF's run attack was incredibly powerful last game, but Buffalo's was just slightly above average so i don't think that needs changing yet, or at all.

I'm so pleased with how this game plays now. Good times! Thanks everyone.