View Single Post
Old 09-20-2014, 10:00 AM   #103
kb0731
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: The most important 2 sliders.

I'm glad you gave them a try, I had an incredible game earlier before I left, a 4th down stop in the final seconds of the game to save the 35-31 victory, I played badly and was down 14-0 early, then 21-7, I made the adjustments and stuffed them in the 2nd half, after throwing 3 picks to the same CB, I never went back at him and Jamaal (who is 32 years old on my franchise and still awesome) broke off a 68 yard run, my only good one of the game to take a late lead. with 4 minutes left they drove down to my 5 and in the final seconds, I forced a bad pass into the ground on 4th down, incredible game, I should be recording this season I've had so many good games, but I already did a full season and it was pretty good itself, plus cutting madden videos takes a while. I'm still waiting for that perfect online game- thats the madden video I want to do.

Thanks for birthday wishes everyone, I had a really good one[/quote]

Yea they are great. An it sounds like you're having great games too. It's funny cause I thought CPU accuracy at 41 was bad cause I played against Derek Carr with the patriots and he was God awful but I just played the saints with the Vikings and drew brews tore me apart. I had no clue what to do lol and it felt great lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk