View Single Post
Old 09-20-2014, 10:10 PM   #1401
GrayDawg
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

I think they may have updated the tuner because I just played the Broncos in my online CFM against the Chargers at home and was up 49-0 at halftime. Then I subbed in my second string just to save from possible injury with the final score being 70-7. Also I forced 4 fumbles and 2 were picked up and taken for touchdowns. I have never played a CFM game like this. It felt like they weren't even trying. My game before that was a very competitive game with the 49ers and I won 40-37. I have been fairly satisfied with gameplay with the exception of sacks to this point especially after the 49er game because there were only 3 sacks the entire game. But then I get this game! The only other possibility for me is my team's confidence is quite high as the Broncos are undeated with close wins over Seattle and San Francisco. Has anyone else noticed any changes today that might be different from the past few weeks?

Okay I did a little more digging and it turns out that the Chargers had 4 starters injured for the game. 3 were on defense and the other was their LT so that may be what happened plus I checked and they have the worst passing defense so far which was surprising as they were 5-2. But I think EA needs to tone down the blowouts a bit.

Last edited by GrayDawg; 09-20-2014 at 10:54 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove