View Single Post
Old 09-25-2014, 05:33 PM   #12
KingsDream
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: What ROSTERS are you using for your CFM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
Personally, I'm sticking with the EA rosters. Sure, Donny Moore could have done a better job on some ratings (I hate that Manziel got Superstar development on hype alone), but overall, in my opinion they aren't atrocious. I do disagree with Russell Wilson being as high as he is too, though. I can't really think of any others off the top of my head right now to criticize, but for the most part they are playable, just fine.

There's just no longevity to custom rosters if you are a player that actually plays out your CFM over the course of years, since you can't edit the rookies coming in. Man, do I wish there was still an NCAA Football game so we could draft prospects from that pool. I'd be all over Todd Gurley or Marcus Mariota (boy, could the Rams actually use him IRL) in this upcoming draft.

I wouldn't mind trying the FBG rosters out, but because of what I previously mentioned about the rookies, I won't. Same goes for editing QB traits to reduce sack totals. That will last for a little while, but the incoming rookies will change that as well in your CFM, eventually.

Anyway, that's just my opinion on using custom rosters this year in M15.
Hi Quinn and guys... I didn't start my online Giants franchise yet,and I was wondering what rosters to use as well. Since I don't have much playing time,i will only be playing the 1 year,not multiple years. If I use the EA official rosters,is that like an opening day roster ? And since giants wr Mario Manningham is out for the year in real life,will he be injured in the EA rosters,or will he be available to play for my team ? Im not too familiar with all the rosters out there ! Any help out there would be great,thanks