View Single Post
Old 09-26-2014, 04:39 PM   #306
Shon 23
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealDealHolyField
With your defensive autosub sliders do you see your first, 2nd CB/LB etc coming in all the time?

I usually use Aarons Autosubs, and my guys do get tired.

But with yours it seems my secondary defense is coming in ALOT in the 3rd and 4th qtr.

I'll just re-post a post I had an answer to someone's question in Aaron's auto-sub thread a while back, regarding his original auto-sub settings (which are the one's I'm using) and how they were working for me compared to his updated set. His original set is/was great, and that's why I continue to use them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavicchi
Just curious, are you seeing OL, DL, LB and DB substitutions?
I see all of these. I see OL sub hardly ever. I don't really notice it either, but I see backups in the blocking stats screen with a pancake or sack allowed sometimes by one or two of my backup O-linemen, which is fine with me.. so they do sub out/in appropriately, in my opinion.

DL will sub for a couple plays and then the starter comes back in shortly after. I noticed my backup CB gets some playing time as well, but not too much. LB is seldom as well.

I user-control my RDE Robert Quinn, and after a while of using him throughout the game, his backup will come in for a couple of plays ever so often, while he takes a "breather." Not too often though.