Old 09-29-2014, 02:28 PM   #153
aholbert32
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Aaron's Auto Sub Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by satchmykels
Yeah, that's what I've been using. Original auto sub sliders with 60 fatigue...that's what gave me that screwy Bears result with 2 disappearing halfbacks. Thought I'd try 63 to see if it helped or made things even worse. These sliders had been working so well for the last 30 games or so, I'm kinda lost what changed and where to start tinkering is all. For Play Now I've already gone back to the default settings, since I only use that for when I play with a buddy, the weird sub patterns are preferable to disappearing players for us. I see these sliders are still working great for Aaron (thanks for all your hard work, by the way!) and most of the rest of you, so I'm glad (and yet still somewhat dismayed, haha) to hear that. Hopefully it's just something stupid I accidentally fouled up and after I go back and re-enter everything I'll find my problem. Mostly, I was just venting and feeling thankful for the platform, thanks for listening, guys!

How many minutes are u playing. Also keep in mind in cfm each team has their own specific auto subs. So you have to set them for each team even the cpu teams.