View Single Post
Old 09-29-2014, 09:22 PM   #130
SECElit3
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

Quote:
Originally Posted by voorheesmc
huge fan of your sliders just wondering why pass coverage is so high just played the bears and threw 8 YES 8 PICKS WITH ARRON RODGERS WHAT GIVES

The coverage has to be extremely high to account for extremely bad man coverage this year. The most likely culprit is the high interception slider which causes the defensive backs to break on the ball much quicker. I have it high because I like to pay for the mistakes I make. Use your audibles and read the coverage. I having an extremely difficult time figuring out the defense with these sliders, because it is such a chess match and they are extremely smart. If the interceptions continue to be an issue, lower the interception slider. My original number was 42.

I can't do testing right now because I am on a time crunch to finish my FBG ratings project before the 13th of October. If you are PS4, I would strongly recommend downloading the FBG rosters I've posted on the share. I now have 20 teams complete. Free agents added and depth charts as accurate as I can get them thanks to EAs minimum requirements.