Old 10-02-2014, 07:20 PM   #138
itbeme23
Pro

itbeme23's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
Thanks for the feedback. A lot of that information was really helpful. I'm glad you're having great games and enjoying the gameplay. I probably will take a look at the fumble slider. I'm a little concerned though with the FBG rosters, if you raise it too high, fumbles are nonexistent. I'm not sure whether or not this is going to be a pick your poison situation, but it definitely needs some looking into. Right now I am seriously involved in completing the roster project but I've been working on for 5 weeks. Right now, we are 21 teams complete, and I'm running behind my scheduled completion date OCT 20th. My schedule is getting really crazy and I'm pushing it to get these rosters done. I don't have time to test sliders right now, but this set is giving me pretty good results in the few games that I get to play. Appreciate the feedback, and I will look into it once the roster is completed.
I know the amount of work that you're putting into the roster project, and just like everybody else in this thread, I can't thank you enough for the effort. I read that you prefer to work on the rosters by yourself to minimize the possibility of errors, so if you need help testing the sliders part, I can help with that. My schedule is pretty busy this week, but I should be able to get at least a few games in between now and the weekend.

Directly related to the Fumble slider, do you have a threshold as far as how high you think the slider should go? I remember reading that you said at 5 or 6, fumbles are non-existent. Is that still the case? Give me a number, and I can test it for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
By the way, take the tuner off, and those easy run games won't be so easy anymore. I don't play with the tuner and since you are offline, you shouldn't either. I play without the tuner because the tuner changed the blocking mechanism. If you are using the tuner, lower the blocking for both sides to 0. The running game will most likely continue to be easy, but not as easy. Remove the tuner for the best game play
How do you remove the tuner? Is it something that you can delete from the "Manage Files" menu? Or is it something that you have to do from the PS4 front-end. I'd like to give that a shot as well. Do you think that me playing on Slow has anything to do with the running game feeling a bit too easy?