View Single Post
Old 10-02-2014, 08:24 PM   #67
VinnyVegas28
Pro

VinnyVegas28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Accurate FBG Rated Rosters for Madden 15? Yep, They are Coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
Not sure... how much research did you put into the created player? Did you research the body type... skin color... how close is the player to his real life counterpart. Is his birthday correct, because sadly, if these things were not covered when creating the player, I would prefer not to use the changes. Please don't take offense, but there is certain bar I set for my projects. Created players cannot be deleted in Madden 15. Is his height and Weight correct? Were the players released rated before you released them?

Going forward, I think ratings only would be the most help. I like to create the players and set the depth charts in my review process. It takes more time for me to go back and check the accuracy sometimes than it does to do the work myself. I'd like the rosters to be left intact because I'd prefer to know if a player is on the free agent list or needs to be created. I keep close track of players removed from the rosters. The created player is most of my concern at this point.
No offense taken. I appreciate your attention to detail and what you are doing. I didn't rerate the guys I released and my created player has accurate info except dob. Just trying to help but I should of waited to hear from you first. Should I scrap the project?