View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014, 01:52 AM   #28
vannwolfhawk
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Xbox1 completed FBG full rosters 2014-15 season

Hey guys, just a heads up I have not nor will I do anything more with this roster until patch drops. No need to edit this or that trying to fix something that will most likely be fixed through a patch (I hope). Plus I'm going to be busy with my 2k league.

But I will edit and finish these after the patch. Again, I wasn't doing this as a project to continue or even share at all when I started it. So forgive me if I'm not around much. It was never my intention. The game plays 1000x better and more realistic with these ratings. Thanks dan and fbg. Any questions on rating I can't answer because they aren't mine. I just was the data I putter for 2 weeks. Lol!

Anyways, as far as qb traits go bird that's weird because I was seeing opposite results as you. I will try to put back and see what happens. Do you think online tuner could have fixed that at all? Or maybe it was placebo effect for me? Anyways, I'll test and look at it... Hope everyone is enjoying quick games with these rosters. My hope is to finish post patch and have a 1 year 32 team user controlled cfm. Can't wait!