View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014, 04:50 PM   #280
Rjrosco
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: schnaidt1's Madden 15 Sliders

This year I didn't really want to change to much with sliders etc, just stuck with pretty much what I have with in the past. I never touch penalty sliders at all. They never seem to work so I just leave them at default.... However

I was a little annoyed about wr awareness around the sidelines and there aggressiveness to compete for the ball. I decided to try opi and dpi at 20.

Omg I couldn't believe it, the toe tapping is back and my receivers are going up top to get there ball. Iam rolling with the redskins in my practice cfm, ( waiting for the patch like everyone else ) and there was one catch in the back of the enzone by Jackson that was unfriggin believable. Played two more games and everything was sweet in how my receivers played.

I have human wr at 35 by the way and couldn't be happier. I don't understand people complaining about drops in this game. I might see on average 2 to 3 drops a game from receivers around the 60's or 70's in traffic but no wide open drops.

So really want to thank the op on the heads up about opi and dpi on 20, has changed the game for me. I also use all pro difficulty.

Also just some feedback in terms of CPU pass defence. I have tried every combo I reckon with reaction and coverage. Really low reaction is ok with very high coverage but is to inconsistent. I have settle with something close thou which is more consistent. 25 reaction with 75 coverage works for me but only if you leave int at 50, as I believe this seems to be the CPU pass awareness slider. I see to many slider sets dropping int too low which is weakening the CPU defence. Also way too many drops below 50.

Again cheers to the Op, I think you have a very good understanding of madden sliders, not only this year but in years past. Defendiatly a Top 5 slider guru here at OS.