View Single Post
Old 10-05-2014, 02:49 PM   #148
SECElit3
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

A couple of reminders fellas: 1. I have not tested ea rosters. I hate them. I hate the ratings. I hate the gameplay that results from those ratings. I hate the depth charts. I hate the fact that Donnie Moore can't get the correct players on the rosters. I hate the fact that the undrafted free agents are not there. 2. I placed a lot of time into the FBG project for that reason and I am only testing sliders with that roster set. 3. I am NOT playing with the tuner. I think that the tuner has had a negative effect on the gameplay. The user running game took a hit in regards to how easy it is after the tuner. I think the blocking took a hit. 4. This slider set is intended as a base. It will not be good for everyone. That wasn't my intention

That said, I don't play like everyone else. I played with other slider sets on the board. I did not like the gameplay. It felt arcade like. I'm not experiencing a lot of fumbles like everyone else, & I enjoy the quarterback accuracy at 2. I like the way it feels when I complete a pass, and I like the challenge it presents. You aren't going to run all over the place and complete passes with pinpoint accuracy. If I have a running quarterback, I might run around a bit. I still complete passes. If I have a pocket or balanced quarterback, I let the computer do my drop back, I read my receivers and I throw at the routes.

That said, this is a base. You adjust the sliders you don't agree with yourself. This is not directed at anyone. These are general points about this particular slider set