Old 10-06-2014, 07:33 PM   #1521
forme95
MVP

forme95's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Hey Armor...I have to say that your write up of your dynasty with the Dolphins is the most detailed article I've read of a dynasty on OS. I followed KB Lover's dynasty when he did on the Raiders and it was superb! On to sliders...I play coach mode and I have posted on your thread before so I do not mean to repost about the same topic but I think I'm at a point where it's time to begin a dynasty. I am a HUGE Dolphins fan and I have been doing a test dynasty with them that I currently sit 6-3 at. I have gone from slider to slider but always seem to find my way back to yours. Now, I do play in the 360 and I have the settings as hum/cpu same cpu offense and hum/cpu same human defense. I played a game last night in which both qb accuracy percentages were on point at around 60-65% but the run game was a little off. Both running backs were over 175 yards but there were a couple long gains during their runs that accounted for the high yardage. Either way...I need to begin a ccm. I have tested so much with the Dolphins that I've worn weary with the franchise and I'm looking to start as an owner for either the Raiders or Browns. Either way...you are a trendsetter and your responses to particular comments left on your thread are extremely detailed and very much appreciated. Hopefully, I'll let you know what I decide and post results of my winnings and hopefully losings....
Try lowering run blk to 40-45. Should bring down the avg. False start, offsides and holding aren't that high, so dropping that should be the compensator. Unless ur seeing a lot of broken tackles which is causing large gains. I would raise tackle.

Sent from my LG-VS410PP using Tapatalk 2

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Just have fun and play :)
Advertisements - Register to remove