Run blk
fumble

Pass Defense:
Reaction Time
Interception
Pass Cover

Run Defense:
Tackle

all I am saying is maybe Reaction Time belong under the "Run Defense" category because when I raise or lower Reaction Time, i can actually see an effect on how well defenders attack the ball carrier... With Reaction Time @ zero, the defense is slow to react to the ball carrier, but at 100, the defense is all over the ball carrier. So I am thinking that Reaction time should go under the Run defense category with "tackle."

The used to be a run defense slider, but I believe in M14 or M25, they took it out and gave us what we got now...Considering how EA/Tiburon messes things up, it would not surprise me if they misplaced Reaction Time under pass defense instead of run defense...

Oh ok. I never noticed with reaction time higher that the defenders attack the ball carrier more but like I said I did notice bigger holes to run though when I had the reaction time lower. Couldn't run the ball with fun blocking at 56 with reaction at 50 but then with reaction time at 4 I run the ball to while even with my run blocking at 50. Oh yeah ok I get what you mean. I think they may have just put reaction all into one thing.

What I mean is there used to be a broken tackles slider and now there is not but I think fumbles makes a difference with broken tackles now. I think reaction might be any reaction and I think fumbles is both broken tackles and how often guys fumble. What I mean is not only the higher the fumble slider the less fumbles you see but I also notice the lower the fumble slider the less the CPU will brake tackles and the less they will try to spin and make moves.