Old 10-06-2014, 11:47 PM   #39
StefJoeHalt
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Reaction Time & Pass Cover Focus Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
Side note: I have spent the last few weeks sending out a form request through media outlets from Facebook to Twitter in hopes of getting official explanations of sliders and at what slider setting would we see pure, unmodified player rating game play.

I finally did get a reply, who replied is not of concern, just that they are in a position of knowledge and close work with game play; the individual stated that there have been no major changes to sliders since the last game, and there are no plans at this time in providing any detailed explanations of sliders and how they work or interact with the game and players....

So, again, as usual, the community is on its own. SMH

Actual reply I received in regards to slider explanations: " I'm gonna be honest with you; it's not gonna happen this year. We did little work on them, current descriptions are what we have."

Not to back track to much..one I read that comment from the member of EA..smh..two in the past several years has any member of the EA team come out and "fully explained" what each do? In all my years I can't remember any member current and past explaining sliders..or even for that matter dismissing "urban legends" of sliders..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621