View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 02:10 PM   #1527
Armor and Sword
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

I just read the patch notes.....to be frank....I am comfortable going into testing with the base set as is and looking at only a couple of things. As I expected not too much gameplay adjustments. And I like that...I know shocking as the loud majority in the general forums has been screaming like wild banshees about sacks and QB Comp %'s. Yes sacks can be troublesome sometimes....but sometimes they are fine...I am more than willing to live with that to keep the rest of the game intact as I found it to be brilliant.

First and foremost QB Inaccuracies for lower tiered QB's. I want to see how much of an effect it has at the current slider settings. Because I was getting pretty good results to begin with especially QB's under pressure missing passes.

Looks like sacks/pass protection was not touched (only via the tuner that was released and those server side hot fixes done for online CFM are on this patch).

Glad to see all those instability bugs are going to be a thing of the past so I can run a 32 team offline franchise and just pick and choose which games I want to play as I love this game and want to experience other teams. I may even do a fantasy draft offline CFM.

Commentary bugs were fixed....I hope the stat swipe bugs were fixed.

The Increase to the time to choose your defense is great. Thank goodness for that.

I am sure someone will find out if a restart is needed in any current CFM.....if so I am sticking with my online solo in progress....too invested in it and quite frankly the game plays fantastic for me.

Honestly.....I am happy they did not force feed a fix/nerf that was probably breaking something else and throwing the game balance out of whack.

I am in a huge minority it seems that feels this game plays awesome as is with adjusted sliders.

So be it.

Testing to commence tonight (figure 10pmishEST). I will update my slider thread with stream details.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 10-07-2014 at 02:49 PM.