View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 02:24 PM   #8
booker21
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Defensive visuals effecting CPU gameplay???

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi1
Fellas - I'm glad someone actually brought this up! I didn't want to be 'that guy'! LOL! But i also noticed having 'full' defensive graphics on and in the 'defensive perspective' camera for some reason has yielded me the best results in regards to the 'sack issue'. I almost feel like, and this is a 'conspiracy theory', that the cone is almost like a 'warning' mechanism of some sort for the CPU QB that when he senses that 'force-field', he gets the ball out quicker and/or get the ball downfield or out of bounds. It was peculiar b/c the games that I have used the 'cone' the CPU has thrown out of bounds on a number of occasions. And I noticed this even more when I was using the FBG rated rosters as well.

Anyways, we may all be bitin' on the placebo pill, but who knows! LOL! Will definitely be testing out this after I download this new patch. In any case, I'm still enjoyin' the heck out of Madden this year.
If that is the case it will won`t work for me since i play as DB. My sacks are 100% CPU teammates. I will test this and will be back to report how it went for me. but i doubt it will work. sounds way to weird.