View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 04:25 PM   #12
Kramer5150
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Defensive visuals effecting CPU gameplay???

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
these were user sacks?

It`s a Pre season game?

You throw away my only hope!

What else we could do to fix the sacks... i can`t stand having 100 sacks per season.
The sacks were a mix from user and cpu controlled teammates. I only control the LB on defense.

And yea,it was a preseason game.

The sack issue is really starting to bother me to the point that I can't enjoy the game much anymore.

what I did notice though that I forgot to mention was it did seem that the cpu qb's would "shift" more around the pocket,but clearly it wasn't enough as it still lead to to many sacks.

I have tried all the suggestions and "theories" posted here...intentional grounding has absolutely 0 effect on sacks,I have had this slider at 100 and all the way down to 0,and witnessed the same exact thing.

I was really hoping the patch would've addressed this issue,as it's the only "issue" I'm having...but what I'm afraid of,is instead of fixing the problem,the fix will come in the form of NOT getting any sacks....so I guess it's "pick your poison"
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert