View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 06:33 AM   #113
davierich
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

First game with the green set so far so good. Packers (me) v Bears (cpu). Everything seemed balanced. Nothing out of place in a game if you catch my drift. I was picked off when I made stupid throws, while their offence was getting the ball to Forte, Jeffrey and Marshall nicely.

Slight issues I would bring up, my players were bouncing a lot of tackles. Boykin ran through 3 tackles from LB's across the middle to scamper away for a td.

I wasn't getting much pressure on Cutler which was kinda pleasing regarding the sacks issue, then I had three in a row. Maybe that's just how it goes sometimes. It certainly wasn't one every drive.

Again that's only one game, gotta head to work but look forward to another game tonight. When I'm trying to find a slider set to fit me, I like to play 3 games - one as divisional rivals, one as a poor team on the road at a Denver or a Seattle to see if I get it handed to me, and then one the other way round, a powerhouse at home to a poor team to see if I can beat down on them.

Keep up the good work!