Old 10-09-2014, 10:25 AM   #125
BrianFifaFan
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: PC Impression's Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnb
been using the beluba cam. i didn't even think about the camera being a potential cause. i'll mess around with camera settings after work and see what i get.
See, that's where a lot of the conversations gets crossed. I have always, and only, play 2k or Drive. So, for those to be a stuttering mess is a huge deal. I had no stutterng on Brodcast or Beluba Cam. I can max the game out. But I have no interest in playing the game sideways. I even play FIFA in Pro Cam. And I have a super card. I can't see any reason that I shouldn't be able to play the game the way I want it. Especially when it is becoming more and more apparent that it's just a coding issue.

P.S. It seems that Fifa had an issue with microstutter but with Amd having the bigger issue. So I feel for them, too. But, I guess that it comes down to for me is a sense of frustration with how both of these games are console built and less than fully ported over for us. Pc games come with certain challenges, not the least of is support for multiple configurations. Guys who build games like Battlefield, Tomb Raider, etc. get that. I don't feel "lucky" to get a game made for pc. I spend money. And now its full priced money. Sorry, for venting. I'm not really mad, just kind of tired of being a second class citizen with first class hardware.

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Last edited by BrianFifaFan; 10-09-2014 at 10:47 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove