View Single Post
Old 10-11-2014, 02:15 AM   #1615
pelletgun527
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayDawg
After having issues with my 32 team CFM I decided to try 10 teams and it seems to work. I also played a game with the Jets since they are a bad team and wanted to see how the sliders played as I went undefeated with my Broncos in my online CFM. Several of my games were close but some were blowouts and for the most part but I felt in control game to game. In my experience with the Jets you could tell the Jets offense was not good and I did my best to keep things close but in the end I could not keep up. So I looked at my team overall for the Broncos as I increased my depth in the draft and noticed I have a rating of 99 on offense and 92 on Defense. This has led me to consider that increasing sliders for good teams is needed so I would like some suggestions on this otherwise it seems Manning is going to retire with the longest win streak ever.
What I do to keep down on the lag in offline mode is to only take over teams who blatently do something stupid (like try to relocate or get rid of their star QB) or need a new head coach that isn't a fake name.

These sliders are playing great on normal speed after the patch. I've played 3 games so far. Playing as Chicago I've lost 38-20 @ SF, Won 20-13 @ Jets, Lost 25-31 @ GB. I'll post box scores soon. These coupled with MDFL rosters with the QB edits make for a fantastic game.

Last edited by pelletgun527; 10-11-2014 at 02:18 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove