rushinplayallgame's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: rushinfix allslider

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
I've played 2 games in my cfm with your new sliders

I beat the steelers 37-34 in week 1.

beat saints 35-28 in week 2.

the saints game was a sack fest..... I knocked out both brees and his back up mccown.... brees came back in 4th quarter and lite my defense up.

neither team could get run game going in the second game I got over 100 yards thanks to a 60 yard TD scamper run by west where he juked the defender and was off to races.

I think west so far in 2 games has avg over 100 yards but is only avg around like 2.7 ypc.

the cmp running backs aren't doing much better there around same avg as im getting per yard.

next game is against ravens who are also 2-0 so should be a tough game esp if my run game keeps struggling.

I may have to adjust the passing though first game both qb's had almost 90% completion rating second game was lil lower.

although I like way game plays with these those... one thing I noticed is the cmp cant get much pressure far as sacks they had 3 against me by saints but those were all my fault held onto ball to long.

against steelers they only avg 1 and again my fault I mis read the defense and got sacked in redzone.
did you use with the rosters or without?