Old 10-14-2014, 12:01 PM   #1645
The Craigler
Rookie

The Craigler's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Worm
I have injuries set at 60 and it is working great for me. Honestly for me anything under 60 you just don't see enough of them. That being said.....Armor after the patch I'm still loving this game with your set. It's 7:50AM and I'm at my desk at work day dreaming already about getting off and firing my CFM back up.
In one of the other threads a few people have brought up the fact that, after the latest patch, they've had injured players not returning to the correct order in the depth chart. When they return from being out injured, let's say, four weeks, they don't return to the correct order in the depth chart. Apparently, they are automatically put at the bottom of the depth chart for the user controlled team only. They say you have to manually go in and reorder them. Where this could be a real problem is when you do a 32 team control within your CFM. It was also said that for the CPU controlled teams, the injured players would return to their proper place in the depth chart. Is anyone having this issue in their CFMs?

Last edited by The Craigler; 10-14-2014 at 12:14 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove