Old 10-15-2014, 01:21 PM   #14
StickSkillz
Rookie

StickSkillz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MyCareer needs a MAJOR patchjob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliceslice
I'm the 2 guard on the Thunder with KD and Westbrick on the team. Whenever I am on the floor they struggle badly, but when I get subbed out they go off. Its irritating as hell. Worse when I pass to a wide open KD who proceeds to dribble pull up right into the defender he was open from, he does tend to make those at a high % but still, its annoying. Westbrick is just as bad too. If he doesnt dribble pull up mid range, hes just bricking his wide open shots regardless. Plus I still cant hit jumpshots if my life depended on it.

This the players play so much better when I'm not on the court. My first year when I first got on the team I think we went like 6-4 or 7-3, now that I'm starting & play 28+ minutes. We're currently on a 9 game losing streak losing by 10 or getting blown out.

Besides the gameplay though I am enjoying it.. But I will elaborate on my issues with the gameplay in MyPlayer.

And just to clear some things I'm a 6'3 PG for the Rockets. 71 OVR. Before I became a starter obviously the things I will be talking about was not an issue but since I have became a starter pretty much every C & PF for the CPU team have out played my C & PF. I say that because we are on a 9 game losing streak because of how much bs the CPU makes and how much my team misses

1. Do the guys that work on CPU AI, mainly offense, in other modes not implement the changes to MyPlayer? Each teams offense is the same. No matter what CPU player it is they can do all dribble moves (spins, crossovers), post moves etc. This also applies a little for my AI teammates mainly post men. Dwight Howard will shoot plenty of jumpshots & turn around jumpers while posted up and Terrance Jones doesn't stand a chance against any of his CPU matchups

2. The CPU is beyond cheesy. They make 98% of the shots they take in the paint, while my MyPlayer and CPU teammates miss at least 90-95% of them. Had a play last game where Dwight was fronting Vucevic (Magics Center) and because of how cheesy the CPU is the ball goes through his forearm straight to Vucevic for an easy score. Another example Dwight gets the ball and has an easy dunk/layup with Enes Kanter (Jazz Center) behind him. Of course Dwight missed the shot.

3. The AI constantly gets bailed out. Whether it be on a contested jump shot or during those rare moments the CPU does miss a shot in the paint they will get the foul call. And even in those rare cases the CPU gets the offensive rebound alot of those times

My main complaint is post play and the amount of shots & bs they allow the post men for the CPU to get away with.This mode has so much potential but I'm almost to the point where the frustrations and bs is getting to be too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 season
(10-6) NFC EAST CHAMPS

2015 season
(1-1)