View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 04:07 AM   #1
Candyman5
Come get some!

Candyman5's Arena

OVR: 43
Week 7: Vikings (2-4) @ Bills (3-3)

So as Vikings fans we are all deflated, well at least I am. Losing Adrian after the first game of the year, not knowing whether or not he will even be on the team next year. Watching Ponder stink it up on Thursday night, seeing Bridgewater get killed against Detroit while throwing 3 picks (in which 2 of them were off deflections) and seeing Paterson (which was amazing week 1) completely disappear and have most of our offense go through (Can't catch anything over 5 yards) Wright. Kyle Rudolph and Chad Greenway out and Matt Kalil forgetting how to block.

Not sure what the bills are about but they are 3-3 on the heels of the pats. Kyle Orton I'm pretty sure is their new starting QB. I haven't really followed them much so I can't say much about them.

I'm looking for the bills to score on the first drive (pretty sure every game this year the vikings have game up points on first drive) and then for the vikings defense to become solid and stop the bills from moving down the field only for the offense to get teddy sack 20 times and keep giving chances to the bills offense at midfield.

Prediction is:
Bills - 17-24 points
Vikings - 3-14 (Points only come off good defensive stops that get us into the opposite field)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37844096

Teams:
NCAA/PRO Football - Miami Hurricanes/Minnesota Vikings
NCAA/PRO Basketball - Syracuse Orange/NJ Nets
NCAA/PRO Baseball - Miami Hurricanes/NY Yankees
Advertisements - Register to remove