View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 07:18 AM   #39
Armor and Sword
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords NBA 2K15 Pro/Sim/Real FG/FT% "Average Joe" Sliders

Not being able to stay in front of a player is far more user skill than sliders. I don't want to nerf and neuter the CPU to point of domination by the user.

You just gotta get better at spacing, and stick skill and getting a good feel and also better anticipation of where the player is driving or moving to. Also knowing to call for a double team and when not to. Don't be so quick to use intense defense as well. It takes practice. Defense is the truth on this game and it demands some stick skills. Once you get it down and have a true high rated lockdown defender under your control it is pretty awesome.

I am working on three point attempts by the CPU.....these are a working set. Not final...and getting that feedback is good and helps me.

I played the 76ers last night...started hotter than coal on a steam train and jumped out to a 20 point lead at one point. By the 4th quarter they cut it to 3 points, but they ran out of steam and I put them away by feeding Bosh in the post and drawing fouls in the paint with Wade. I ended up winning by 9.

PIP was very realistic in this one. They only scored on 8 second chance points....and 2 times they grabbed an offensive board....they passed it out and reset!! So keep playing....keep playing and one more time.....keep playing.

Three point shot attempts are something I want to see more of....but I also don't them raining threes and throwing out their play books. So I am going to fool around with turning up the tendency to 75 and see what that does. Also know what teams your playing as some shoot far more than others.

But overall.....the set is giving me what I want in regards to shooting %'s, great balanced games....really good CPU play. It's damn close.

FT percentages are a little low thus far....but I want to play far more games. The Heat were a 76% FT team last year and I want at least 15-20 games to see if this stays true.

I am getting a realistic clip of fouls so far. If you don't attack the basket....don't expect to get to the as much. If you have active hands you will draw some reach in fouls. I have seen over the back as well.

Patch is dropping very shortly too...so we will check out those notes and see if anything is addressed.....but IMO gameplay wise...I hope they leave it alone for the most part...game is golden IMO.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 10-16-2014 at 07:25 AM.