View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 09:31 AM   #58
Pr33mo
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: I think PRIDE is ruining this game for some people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
And btw I completely agree that now they have the right people working at 2K the only thing stopping them from delivering a true simulation might be us.

Sad.
This is one of the truest statements made on forum along with the OP. I've been playing 2k since 99' and I've ALWAYS played on highest level because I know the game of basketball so I never had a problem

2k15 I started on SS bcuz that's what Czar suggested and I have yet to go to HOF bcuz SS is TOUGH and that's perfect for me. I've lost way more than I won but when I win it feels like I worked hard for win and it's satisfying. I hit a big shot at home last night to seal a win and I jumped up screaming like I was watching a real game (woke my kids up smh)

I read a thread on here when someone was trying to help another play defense by suggesting that they spend time in gameplan and set individual matchup settings and they said it's too tedious and time consuming....... that's part if the problem, can't just pick up sticks and play expecting to win without a gameplan