View Single Post
Old 10-18-2014, 01:44 PM   #191
PhiPsi1
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

@SECElit3 -

I have been going through NUMEROUS slider sets, trying to make my own slider sets w/ tweaks, or trying to think through all of the theories on what each slider does (MAJOR props to all our fellow OS brethren with their EXTREMELY detailed slider explanations) BUT could not lock down a set that I felt would get close to that Sunday experience on the gridiron!

Then I decided to give your set another go since the FBG rosters were finalized for the most part with your sliders. The biggest reason why I jumped from your set to other sets, is that it was not made for Defensive Graphics to be turned on along with the fact that my stick skills are on a decline. My peak performance has passed me by! LOL! And then of course, when you see that Pass Block slider so low for the CPU, your thinkin'....Ah man....the sack issue will rear its head immediately for the CPU's first drive...

Well....I'm hear to say....I'm phipsi1 and I suffer from 'slider-itis' sydrome...BUT *drum roll please* I HAVE BEEN HEALED!!! Can I get an AMEN!!???!??? ok...that was too much...anyways...

I'm totally convinced that player ratings (using the FBG rosters), turning off the defensive graphics (I believe this is HUGE to address sacks), deleting the tuner (makes the run game so freakin' rewarding b/c every long gain you really feel that it was your stick skills and play calling prowess that got you the yardage) and obviously your slider set has brought me onto the virtual gridiron and I've had the best games since owning Madden. And honestly, puts this Madden as the GOAT of virtual football games that I have played. I can safely say that APF 2k8 has now officially been put on the shelf (but may get a run in my rotation from time to time).

I broadcasted two test games that I had recently - - > Patriots (me) vs. Dolphins & Falcons (me) vs. Saints ....

Wanted to give Brady a run after seeing him go #Beastmode the last few games and of course, I like to run with the Falcons to test out Brees' awareness in the pocket (Brees has always been the QB that would willingly take sacks especially on screens)...

@ ALL OS Brethren -

If you have any time, check out my broadcasts (wish I had recorded my other test games), you'll see what I mean. The CPU 'Robo-QB' is non-existent with these sliders & CPU QB awareness is SOOO on point. Seeing Brees go through his progression and not having an option in the end zone and just throw it away....or when Brees is getting rushed and throws the ball out of bounds to avoid the sack, ESPECIALLY on HB screen plays....and to see Brees not go into Robo-QB mode or captain check-down...is a thing of beauty...

SO MUCH variety in my games based on who the QB is..

This post is getting too long, so check out the vids.....you'll see what I mean - - >

Saints (CPU) @ Falcons (HUM) - - > 1st half

http://www.twitch.tv/phipsi1/b/579420785

*Note: I tweaked the sliders to address my own deficiencies on the offensive side of the ball. So based on your skills, you may want to tweak the sliders b/c I think SECElit3’s offensive skills is probably LIGHT YEARS ahead of mine!

Patriots (HUM) @ Dolphins (CPU) - - > 1st half

http://www.twitch.tv/phipsi1/b/578568559

Patriots (HUM) @ Dolphins (CPU) - - > 2nd half

http://www.twitch.tv/phipsi1/b/579065123
Advertisements - Register to remove