View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 01:53 PM   #20
MarketingWiz
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Penalties need to be set before gameplay sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises
Oh ok yeah I have tried the IG slider at 0-50-100 and I noticed no difference but I have yet to try to RTP slider at a higher number and I don't want to have to mess with all madden but I just don't think any thing really fixes the sack issues. While hear it goes I am going to try a game with the RTP slider at 100 on all pro and see what happends. I know in the past having that slider at 100 you would see a lot of calls but I heard some one say that in sever games with it at 100 that it helped the sack issue and that the most calls they saw in a game was just 2.

Technically correct. However, IF you are willing to make certain concessions, possess an above-average knowledge of how to call a defensive scheme and are comfortable going "button ninja" on your controller to modify pass coverage's to cover the flats (eliminating the CPU QB's de-facto go to pass), YOU CAN achieve significantly reduced sacks, NFL style completion %'s for the CPU QB (no more robo QB) and a very good mix of down the field throws from the CPU QB...

Look at it this way... Do you have the "Chicago Way" in you?

As Jimmy Malone told Elliott Ness in the classic, the Untouchables:

"... You see what I am saying is, what are you prepared to do?"

In other words, how much of the real NFL game are you willing to suspend/sacrifice to achieve solid gameplay that is competitive? Therein lies the solution to our mutual quandary.