View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 03:27 PM   #137
Neddy_87
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Why don't you change the PCV and pass reaction values from my set to the ones you have above? If that cleans things up from a coverage perspective, then let me know...
did exactly as u said josh and bumped cpu fumble up along with their reaction time, tackle and pass coverage and played two completely different games against the cpu.

first against the browns i won 19-16 with a field goal in the dieing seconds. i feel like i didn't play my best game here because i spent all four quarters trying to smash manziel

second game was 28-2 against the falcons.

both felt they played how they should of. falcons defence didn't pressure me and i had some lucky break away td's. i saw a lot more drops in the falcons game and while it was annoying it was the last game of the season and they have only 5 wins so I'm thinking confidence played a large part in that. The browns game on the other hand was hard to move the ball and they contained my run all game. think the longest i had was 12yds.

if anyone is finding offence a touch too easy i recommend the same changes. i felt i had to concentrate the whole game or i was going to mess up. i haven't had games of madden like that in years.

great sliders

great game