View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 06:43 PM   #140
deezycobain
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon14 Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

@JoshC1977

So I dove into these sliders last night and got in my 4th game this mornin, i will post sum box scores to show sum stats after work, but for the most part these are bout as on point as i expected. I am playing as the 49ers fyi
Very close games on the first 3 between cowboys bears and cardinals, and i could def notice a dif between teams on wether i could get away with more deep passes, or run game , and each team seemed to play diff which was fun.
I couldnt for the life of me stop carson palmers passing attack, while he was only 60% he ended up with 490 yards , never happend to me b4 lol.
then as i faced the eagles due to sum major injuries on their end ( no mccoy or foles or herramans) i ripped into them on both run and pass winning 21-7.
strange that i held them to under about 120 yards total but then again as i said their were major injuries .

All the games seem to nail biters even as i have the lead. I do however think i stop the run a bit too well then they randomly break away for a large gain couple times throughout. and passing has been amazing, seen miscues and deep connections that dont usually happen, along with the qb firing off shots faster when under pressure.

i think that sum of the encroachment on my hurry up plays were a bit much and i think there may be room for more DPI penalties but i dont want to adjust and lose how good the passing game is now.

finally to end this, THANK YOU for your hard work, its so much more enjoyable to see and have frank gore run and get yards how frank the tank does (24+ carries = 110+ yards avg 4 per carry or so) and see the diff teams play to their diff strengths... I will grab sum box scores and stats after work n leave sum more insight
SORRY FOR THE LONG REVIEW