View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 08:04 PM   #10
THESHAMISASHAME
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Need More Penalties - Which Sliders Will Help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieB
I've found a slider set that works perfectly for my style of play… except I need more penalties.

I'm averaging 0 to 2 penalties per side, and would like to bump that up to 3 to 5 penalties per side.

I've maxed the Penalties slider, as well as the CPU Penalties and CPU Teammate Penalties. Everything else is pretty close to default Hardcore.

Has anyone found a way to increase penalties through other slider(s)? Maybe increase Aggression? Or maybe decrease Acceleration so that players aren't spaced as far apart? I know I'm grasping at straws, so hopefully someone else has figured this issue out.

I'm playing 8min periods, so maybe that's my biggest problem. But any help would be very much appreciated.
Theres plenty of penalties in the game even on 8 minute periods so alot of it is how you play and not gutting sliders because many sliders dont work like we think they do .

Right before this last patch I was getting 6 to 7 PP a game but losing 3-0 , 3-1 all the time so I figure Ill drop cpu goalie reaction from 4 to 3 and the next three games were shootouts 7-6 , 5-4 and 4-3 but my PP went down to 1 or 2 a game ? know why because the cpu D couldnt be so aggressive anymore because I made their goalie weaker , pretty weird but cool a slider works that way .

I join this thread on page 4 or 5 ? and proved how I drew penalties by boxscores and screen shots on 8 minute periods after many naysayers demanded it and sliders so I did and nobody could deny my results so the thread died but hopefully it helps .

On Pro at least in Playoff mode penalties are hard to get in 8 to 10 minute periods do to the programming and I draw many penalties turning quickly when the cpu D attacks me .

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...penalties.html

Last edited by THESHAMISASHAME; 10-22-2014 at 08:16 PM.